Wed, Feb 08|
Science & Fit Behind MDM's Footwear
This free session is specially planned for dancers and aspiring dance teachers.
Time & Location
Feb 08, 2023, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
About the Event
This upcoming workshop will be taught by Josef Brown (MDM Relations & Development Director), who was a Soloist with The Australian Ballet, leading dancer with Sydney Dance Company, Modern Dans Toplulgu and Nomad Dance Theatre. Josef was also the male lead in Musical Theatre productions in Australia, on London’s West End and throughout the US.
The workshop is aimed for dancers and aspiring dance teachers.
- What is MDM
- The technological innovation and the foundation of the MDM footwear
- Introduce the unique benefits of each MDM style, specially those available in Sonata Dancewear
- Demonstration of how MDM assiting dancers develop technique
- Promote safe dance practice
- Questions and answers
- This event holds 30 Pax, RSVP is required.
- Receive special deals on all MDM's product during the event!
Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries